The Privateer Club is a community where our most dedicated supporters can meet, drink, and support. Being a Privateer is more than just being a beer club member - it provides access to the exclusive inner world of 14 Cannons. A Privateer's commission is full of opportunities to celebrate 14 Cannons beer, partake in beer education, and engage with the most dedicated members of the 14 Cannons community. Privateers receive priority access to upcoming 14 Cannons events, exclusive info about new product and beer releases, and Privateer-only limited run merchandise.
8oz extra pour of beer in a beer mug exclusively for Privateers
Complimentary 4oz pour of a beer of your choice at the start of every visit
15% off all merchandise
10% off cans, growlers, and crowlers to-go
Early access to all new canned beer releases
Discounted pricing on all private party bookings
$2 off full pours every Tuesday & $1 off half pours
Annual exclusive Privateer party and brewery tour with our Brewmaster
Exclusive Privateer pin and stickers
Access to limited-run Privateer merchandise
Monthly Newsletter with monthly promotions
Guaranteed priority annual renewal
Privateer Club 2024 Membership
The Privateer Club Membership Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: November 21, 2023
1. Eligibility: 1.1. Membership in 14 Cannons Brewing Co.'s The Privateer Club ("Club") is open only to individuals who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of enrollment.
2. Membership Period: 2.1. Membership benefits are valid from January 1, 2024, through December 31, 2024.
3. Membership Benefits: 3.1. As a Club member, you are entitled to exclusive benefits, including but not limited to discounts, special releases, and member-only events.
4. Non-Transferable: 4.1. Memberships are non-transferable. Only the individual whose name appears on the membership application ("Member") is eligible to utilize the Club benefits.
5. Utilization of Benefits: 5.1. The Member must present valid identification proving they are 21 years of age or older to access and utilize Club benefits. 5.2. Benefits are for the personal use of the Member and may not be shared with or transferred to others. 5.3. For any gift purchases made on behalf of a Club member, the member's name must be explicitly provided at the time of purchase to ensure the intended recipient receives the benefits. The Club reserves the right to verify the purchase and membership status before granting b